QUALITY & COMMITMENT
The approach to establish our quality goals is:
|Satisfy the needs and expectations of Customers|
|Compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements|
|Provide employees with adequate training for the tasks they perform|
|Improve competitiveness through continuous improvement of our products and services|
IMCOINSA’s quality management system is widely introduced with the following points:
SERVICE (Delivery period)
|24H||Medium term delivery orders (Spain and Portugal)|
|97%||Lines of order with stock available for immediate delivery|
|70%||Orders handed over to the transport in the day|
SAT (After-Sales Service)
|24H||Breakdown identification and preparation of the Repair Budget|
|72H||Repair and incidence resolution|
|+65||Official Technical Services with an excellent national coverage|
Corporate Social Responsability
- The promotion of the best management practices, ensure compliance with legislation, responsible finances, transparency, business ethics and proper risk management.
- Service and product development guided to our customers and the establishment of a clear, transparent and balanced relation with our customers.
- The consideration of environmental, social and economic impacts in the design of our products and services.
- Responsible management of suppliers and customers, bringing about a mutual positive influence for the improvement of social, ethical and environmental performance.
- The advanced management of people as the main advantage of IMCOINSA, promoting their well-being and motivation through conciliation, personal and professional development, and health promotion measures.
- Provide a decent working environment promoting equal opportunities by ensuring non-discrimination based on sex, race, religion, origin, marital or social status.
- Guarantee working practices that permit the conciliation working life with personal and family circumstances.
- Remunerate employees in a decent way adjusted to their training, responsibility, functions and experience.
- Ensure the right to personal data protection.
- Facilitate a working environment free from harassment, abuse, intimidation or violence.
- Respect the legislation in occupational health and safety.
- In relation to customers, suppliers and other groups of interest, ensure that their companies support and respect the protection of Human Rights.
- The development of our activity in a respectable way with environment, involving our main stakeholders.
- Raise awareness and train employees with the best professional practices in order to promote a rational and efficient use of natural resources.
- Contribution to social development of our community in collaboration with social entities to reach the maximum number of people needed: children, families and people at risk of poverty, malnutrition and social exclusion who need support and resources.
- Collaboration with Refugee Assistance entities in order to increase survival in refugee camps and host communities by improving nutritional and sanitary conditions.
- Contribution to cultural development through entities which promote knowledge and artistic and cultural creation.
- Collaboration with sport entities considering that sport is a powerful and unique instrument for the promotion and development of a respectable, healthy and human life. Its role is essential for the social progress of our community.
- We mobilize resources to assist victims in case of emergencies and natural disasters.
Some of the entities through which we materialize our Social Policy:
IMCOINSA is member of different sectorial associations in which it takes part actively, carrying out and/or obtaining contributions of operational, technological and general knowledge:
Federation of Spanish Manufacturers of Hardware articles
Spanish Manufacturers Association of Construction and Mining Equipment
Spanish Association of Rental Companies Construction Machinery unattended
Spanish Association of Commercial Coding