QUALITY & COMMITMENT
The approach to establish our quality goals is:
|Satisfy the needs and expectations of Customers|
|Compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements|
|Provide employees with adequate training for the tasks they perform|
|Improve competitiveness through continuous improvement of our products and services|
IMCOINSA’s quality management system is widely introduced with the following points:
SERVICE (Delivery period)
|24H||Medium term delivery orders (Spain and Portugal)|
|97%||Lines of order with stock available for immediate delivery|
|70%||Orders handed over to the transport in the day|
SAT (After-Sales Service)
|24H||Breakdown identification and preparation of the Repair Budget|
|72H||Repair and incidence resolution|
|+65||Official Technical Services with an excellent national coverage|
Corporate Social Responsability
- The promotion of the best management practices, ensure compliance with legislation, responsible finances, transparency, business ethics and proper risk management.
- Service and product development guided to our customers and the establishment of a clear, transparent and balanced relation with our customers.
- The consideration of environmental, social and economic impacts in the design of our products and services.
- Responsible management of suppliers and customers, bringing about a mutual positive influence for the improvement of social, ethical and environmental performance.
- The advanced management of people as the main advantage of IMCOINSA, promoting their well-being and motivation through conciliation, personal and professional development, and health promotion measures.
- Provide a decent working environment promoting equal opportunities by ensuring non-discrimination based on sex, race, religion, origin, marital or social status.
- Guarantee working practices that permit the conciliation working life with personal and family circumstances.
- Remunerate employees in a decent way adjusted to their training, responsibility, functions and experience.
- Ensure the right to personal data protection.
- Facilitate a working environment free from harassment, abuse, intimidation or violence.
- Respect the legislation in occupational health and safety.
- In relation to customers, suppliers and other groups of interest, ensure that their companies support and respect the protection of Human Rights.
- The development of our activity in a respectable way with environment, involving our main stakeholders.
- Raise awareness and train employees with the best professional practices in order to promote a rational and efficient use of natural resources.
- Contribution to social development of our community in collaboration with social entities to reach the maximum number of people needed: children, families and people at risk of poverty, malnutrition and social exclusion who need support and resources.
- Collaboration with Refugee Assistance entities in order to increase survival in refugee camps and host communities by improving nutritional and sanitary conditions.
- Contribution to cultural development through entities which promote knowledge and artistic and cultural creation.
- Collaboration with sport entities considering that sport is a powerful and unique instrument for the promotion and development of a respectable, healthy and human life. Its role is essential for the social progress of our community.
- We mobilize resources to assist victims in case of emergencies and natural disasters.
Some of the entities through which we materialize our Social Policy:
IMCOINSA is member of different sectorial associations in which it takes part actively, carrying out and/or obtaining contributions of operational, technological and general knowledge:
Federation of Spanish Manufacturers of Hardware articles
Spanish Manufacturers Association of Construction and Mining Equipment
Spanish Association of Rental Companies Construction Machinery unattended
Spanish Association of Commercial Coding
Spanish Association of DIY and Hardware Manufacturers